Friday, May 04, 2007

End of the Tunnel...

I made it!!! I made it!!! I made it to the light at the end of the tunnel! I must say that I am completely excited! I had no idea I would be this happy when I turned in my final projects!!! I have officially completed my first year of grad school!!! :)

Ahem... stepping up to the podium...


Oh my... it was so unexpected... I didn't even prepare a speech... Well, first I'd like to thank all of the little people that I stepped on to get here...

LOL! Summer school begins in 10 days but I refuse to think about that... I'm just going to rejoice in the fact that I don't have school next week.

That's all I have to say about that.... Forrest Gump

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job girl i am so proud of you. i pray that God keeps Blessing you.

Da Bee's Knees said...

Just keeping on working hard and trusting Him, girlfriend.

I love ya!

Ja