Wednesday, May 28, 2008

End of the Road... Maybe not

Okay... so I have thought to come and post for a while now... but I didn't... I've been busy, distracted, resting, etc... However, I have completed my two years of graduate school. People keep asking me what am I going to do next... that is so annoying.... unnerving... unanswerable... why... because I don't know, well, besides working... but then people ask... where are you going to work, do you have a job lined up yet, what do you want to do, are you looking for a job, etc... I wonder if people really know (a) how tired I am and (b) how bad I really want to be working yet, how TIRED I really am... so...

So, that's where my thoughts are at the moment. I have taken up gardening since being back at home. I planted a large and small flower bed in the backyard. Other than the two different types of lillies in 4 colors... I can't even tell you the names of my plants ;) I have sent out resume's applied for jobs, gone on interviews, gone to career fairs and now I am standing... trying to be patient and rest and wait on the Lord... it isn't that easy I must confess... but that is where I am.... so...

I am truly, truly excited to have completed my MA. I enjoyed graduation week, graduation and my party. So, don't think that I am down in the dumps, because I am not... I just want to move forward... wherever that may be... I'm having trouble waiting... on so many things... but that's another post...

C'ya

No comments: