Monday, August 14, 2006

Time Flies...

Well... its been forever since I last posted but I promise to myself that I'm really going to post while in school... and that time is almost here so I'm okay. I had to take to intensive weeklong courses and I passed both of them! I'm so excited! School begins next week and I move tomorrow. Of course I haven't packed yet... that'd be too much like right... so anyway...

I've had my Godchildren for the past 2 days... it shows me that I sure wouldn't want to have to go at it alone... I can barely focus because this one needs me or that one needs me or the little one just wants attention that I'm SO very glad to give her... however... its not always convenient LOL! As if in this busy life there is every time... we have to make it. But I appreciate my Godchildren... the little ones that allow me to love on them all that I desire, the ones that soak it up and give it back doublefold. My little 3 year old Goddaughter is so sweet... she like to talk... but she's sweet as she can be. I've had more kisses and hugs these past two days then I've had all month long! LOL! It's been great. She likes calling me.. for absolutely nothing... but she calls... and each time... I answer her... sometimes I even request a hug and a kiss after the 25th time she's called my name. Adorable is the best word... and she uses adorable by the way... correctly in a sentence... She's only 3!!! *faint*... My Godson is getting so big... I still remember the day he was born. He was sooooo cute! I had him mostly on weekends... yep from birth. His mom's position is I need to learn just as well as she because if anything were to happen (God forbid) I need to know too... she didn't do as some mothers have done.. allowed me to see the baby for the first few months at her house... It sure was a wake up call... I can honestly remember barely sleeping... checking him to see if he was still breathing... now... he's 10. A big boy... he still loves all things wrestling but now he wants to be a chef and a NFL player... I'll see what he wants to do 10 years from now... I'll still be here if the good Lord hasn't taken us home... Those are my babies... and though I didn't birth them... you can't tell my heart that... I love them so much... by the time I have children ... their Godbrother and sister will be big enough to spend their quality time with them as I have spent with them.

Also... in dealing with them I really appreciate all that my Godmother was and is to me. It simply makes her day now when I call her. *smile* Her grown Goddaughter still calling... still setting aside the most enduring place in her heart right there beside my parents... is my Godmother.

No comments: