Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Stuck

The title describes how I feel right now. I have so much to do yet I can't seem to get any of it done. I haven't really studied for this GRE well enough to at this point to have made a difference. I have about 2 1/2 weeks left of preparation time. Is it realistic to think that I'll learn approx 400 "normal" GRE vocabulary words, get the "process" down and also brush up, re-learn, whatever... to get a good score???

Stuck... that's how I feel. I'm working at work attempting to do a good job because I don't want to leave it in shambles... I want to leave it for the person how I would want it to be left for me... in order. So... I should be editing pictures and since I was unable to for the last few days you'd think that I'd have spent that time wisely studying... but I can't because more than stuck.. I feel tired... like I just can't get enough rest... oh well...

No comments: