Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Nothing New

Nothing new going on. Life is super busy at the moment with new things constantly being introduced. I'm in an overwhelmed state... I have been studying on my lunch breaks and reading and it all boils down to one more class and then 3 finals and 1 paper due. I'm super tired... I haven't begun the paper but I'm not really worried about it.

The time is fast approaching for me to give my job my notice of terminating my employment all the while adding up the figures of how much I need to attain to accomplish my upcoming financial goals... you know... the front money... I got some front money that I need to come through but I'm not going to stress becuase if God has shown me nothing else its that He always gives me what I need when I need it... I don't need it today and that's probably why I don't have it.

Too tired to write anymore... energy is to come I guess...

No comments: